Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

We Weighed this morning~


This picture was taken this month!

This morning before I got up for the day, my Charles weighed and then went to help our son with some home improvement jobs that he needed help to do. So it was evening before I heard how he had done with his weight loss.

I stepped on thoae scales with dread this morning because I had a feeling that I had not lost any more weight. I was correct about that too. I weighed the very same that I have for the passed two months. As soon as Charles got home this evening, he said, well I did not fare very well on loosing weight again this month. I interupted him by saying that I did not eather. He said that is ok, we can contenue to try harder this next month. Tomorrow is another day! Right? I said yeah,,just look at the pounds that we have lossed already!! We are at a stand-still at a plateau so to speak. We have managed to not gain any of it back and that is a plus! Tomorrow is a new month and we will loose pounds in October!!! I want to loose ten more pounds by Christmas and the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I read your post above and I'm happy to see you want to lose weight. Many people don't care anymore, or give up.

    check out this link http://www.hacres.com/home I'm sure you'll find some good advice there.

    Have a great and successful day.

    ReplyDelete