Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Monday, October 10, 2011


I thought that I might have forgotten to update my weight loss blog!

So, here it is for the month of October!

We are still enjoying our eating very much. We are both just now getting over a serious sinus infection and a very sour throat. It is some king of virus that is going around.
Charles got it first and shared it with me. He told me that he has gained some of his weight back since he is not going fishing now. You know that we can come up with so many excuses for not loosing or gaing our weight back. I am basically staying right at the same aroung 158-160.

We are gong to the city tomorrow with friends so that means we will be eating out again. This is to celebrate Charles' 68th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment