Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving! Then comes Christmas!

This is the most wonderful time of the year! The time from Thanksgiving to the time we enter the New Year. The very best time being the Christmas Season. The stores on the television stations have been advertising their Christmas deals for almost a month now. Thew can not say the word Christmas I guess so they call everything the Holiday dinners, the holiday tree and the holiday deals at the many different stores to shop in for all of your gifts.They also have been showing some of the old Christmas Movies and a few new ones too. When I have time to watch a few of them I really enjoy the romantic ones and the ones about families.

Now I want to get back to the eating part of this message. I have been limiting my intake of crackers, chips that are not made of corn and sweets. Today was the Thanksgiving Dinner at church. I had a wonderful time and the food was excellent! The fellowship with my church family was even better!
The Christmas Season is upon us and I will enjoy it thoroughly!

No comments:

Post a Comment