Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-

Sunday, November 7, 2010ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-
"Nov. 7: H-I am thankful for the hope of an eternity in Heaven that I have from knowing Jesus, my Savior! My husband for almost 46 years! I am thankful for hound dogs that I have had in my family. There were Fox hounds, Coon hounds and a Basset hound, There were also Beagles. I am thankful for my house where we have made our home, I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that is within me, who guides me in my life! When Jesus had to go away to Heaven and leave this earth and His Disciples (this includes us too) He sent us a Comforter who is the Holy Spirit. I am thankful for Holidays especially the Christmas Holiday and the whole season. This is the the best time of the year when we celebrate the birth of our King. His birth was announced to Shepards in their fields where they attended their flocks. The way the wonderful news was announced was by a Host of Heavenly Angels. The old, old story is the greatest ever told. I love to hear it every year at this time of being thankful and I feel so humble at the thought of why He come to earth as a little baby to be an example for our lives and die on the cross so that we might be saved from sin in this sinful world!! He will return soon for His Church.
Thank You my Lord!!
Revelation 22:20 kjv He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."
Posted by charlesangel at 5:43 PM 0 comments
Friday, November 5, 2010Thankgiving Thahkfulness ABC's Nov. 5th. F:
Thankgiving Thahkfulness ABC's Nov. 5th. F:

Nov. 5th. F: I am thankful for Fridays, formulas, favorites, February, friends and families and most of all my Father in Heaven! I am thankful for the food we eat and my feet I walk on. I am thankful for my earthly father in which I called Daddy.
Posted by charlesangel at 7:17 PM 0 comments
Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's Nov. 4th. E:
Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's Nov. 4th. E:

Nov. 4: E - I am thankful for everlasting life with Jesus. Evenings relaxing on my computer and watching TV. And Charles says eating which we are both thankful! I am thankful for energy to do what I must do. Everything good, because it all comes from God!!
Posted by charlesangel at 7:15 PM 0 comments
Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's Nov. 3rd. D:
Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's Nov. 3rd. D:

Nov. 3rd: D - I was not online yesterday,,,,so I need to post my Thankful D's!
I am thankful for my Dad. This day is at the top of my list! I thank God for His divine love and delivering me from evil. Jesus' disciples, do-nuts and Darrin and Danny, my daughters-in-law too!!
Posted by charlesangel at 7:10 PM 0 comments
Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's Nov. 2nd. C:
Thankgiving Thahkfulness ABC's Nov. 2nd. C:

Nov. 2: C - Most of all I am thankful for Christ who died on a cross for a world of lost sinners like me. He was resurected on the third day and now sits on the Right Hand of God intervening for us. Some day soon He will retrurn for His Church, His beleavers, the redeemed according to His will.
I am thankful for our children, my sweetheart Charles, my friend Carolyn, our town ClintonCalhoun Baptist Churchwhere we worship our Lord with other Christians! As my husband and I traveled to the citywhere our youngest son lives today, we thought of several more that I am not remembering right now. I am so thankful for this community of beleavers where we can share His Love!! Oh,,,I am thankful for baby chicksand cows.
Posted by charlesangel at 7:03 PM 0 comments
Monday, November 1, 2010Nov. 1, 2010 - B Thankful thoughts~
Nov. 1 - I am thankful for the Bible Gods Holy Word and other books, my friend Beverly, my Boys, Darrin and Danny, all four of my brothers, baptism in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit! I am thankful for bread and butter, buckles, boundaries like the ones that my Dad and Mom put into place for their children by the way they lived. I am thankful for beleavers in Jesus Christ who taught me how to live for Him. I am thankful for black berries and blue berries. I am THANKFUL for blessings, for Belonging to this wonderful community of beleavers! Butterflies, birds and don't forget bubble gum!
Posted by charlesangel at 8:24 PM 0 comments
ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-
Oct. 31- I am thankful for an Awsome God also, ABC'S, average folks, asprin, angels, alfalfa, Americans, America, altitude, alters, Arizona, Alabama, apples, avocodos, acorns, azaleas, afterlife with God and all things good from Him!
Posted by charlesangel at 8:22 PM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment