Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankgiving Thankfulness ABC's:

Nov. 20: U- I am thankful for God's Universe, our Universities where we can get a higher education. I am thankful for my Christian upbringing from my parents. I am thankful for the urban areas in our cities of America. I am thankful for the direction of up. that is where I want to be looking when Jesus returns for His Bride, the Church, in which I am a part of, because I am His!! I am so thankful for U'all ,,,I made up that word!!! God loves us so much that He sent His only begotton Son to die on a cross for us lost sinners.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 kjv.
This is the first BIBLE verse that I learned as a child.

Lots of Love, Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment