Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-

"Nov. 15: P- I am thankful for the Power of Prayer! The programs at church that gloryfy God! Also the few on T.V. that I can stand to watch. I am thankful for Pat Robertson on TBN, Peanuts and peanut butter, pancakes and potato cakes, plums and prunes, pumpkins, pears, peaches, pineapples, and pudding! I am thankful for our Pastor and Gods Preachers all over the world! I am thankful for my Partner in my marriage, his paycheck and mine!! I am also thankful for patience and protien in my food such as pinto beans, that helps keep me healthier!!

I made a list for P and Q last night when I was watching TV, during the comercials,,,I like Castle and Dancing with the Stars. Charles goes back and forth with tthe football game and them."

No comments:

Post a Comment