Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Saturday, November 20, 2010

ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-

Nov. 19: S- First and formost, I am thankful for Jesus the Son of God my Savior! I am thankful for the Salvation that He provided for my Soul! I am thankful for Sharion, my baby sister, Stevie, my nephew, and my friends Sondra and Sharon and I am very thankful for my Sweetheart, Charles! I am thankful for Millie Shutt, my volunteer co-worker. Sacred songs, the Solar System and I am thankful for soldiers, in Gods Army and in the United States Army. Short-cuts on my computer, to make it faster to get to my favorite Christian Womens Community! I am thankful for a Lord who helps me through the storms of my life and makes me appreciate the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment