Charles and Deanie

Charles and Deanie
" We are going to loose weight"

Friday, November 12, 2010

ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-

Nov. 12:M-I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ! And for me who He loved so much that He died on the cross for me and all lost sinners!! I am thankful for Marilyn, my CWTR friend!! I am thankful for milk that makes us grow up storng. I am thankful for moms, especially mine and all good mothers! members of this community, and the Manger where Jesus was born. I am thankful for my mornings and my favorite
movies. I am thankful for these books in the Bible, Matthew, Mark and Micah I am thankful for the money that we need to pay our bills and to buy our food! I am thankful for Mary, the mother of Jesus. My sis Mary Catherine and both of my Grandmothers whose names were Mary, Mary Elizabeth and Mary Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment